Container Park Information System
About the Pilot
The Pilot started on the 1/3/2010 and is expected to run for three months. After which the industry will review the benefits.
The pilot can be split into two stages;
- Shipping Line or PortBIS sends CRA (Container Return Advice) to Park
- Transport Company nominates return time and advises Park via website.
- MRA (MT Return Advice) used to advise of the container return to the Park and update the Park activity.
- Park sends CODECO to Shipping Line when container is returned
- Export Release sent to Park as EDI COPARN
- Transport Company nominates collection time using booking ref. no. as link and confirms container is available via website.
- Data used to update park activity.
- Hamburg Sud
- Allied Container Services
- Chalmers Industries
- Melbourne Container Park (MCP)
- Melbourne Reefer Services (MRS)
- Oceania Container Services (OCS)
- Port Melbourne Containers (PMC)
- Victorian Container Management (VCM)
- ACFS (Australian Container Freight Services)
- MG Barnes Transport
- Chalmers Transport
- Coynes Freight Management Group
- Extra Transport Group
- Secon Freight Logistics
- Westgate Ports
Please contact Commerce Plus if you would like more information on the pilot.